Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Battle of Epic Proportions

Welcome to Lisa vs John

My name is John; I am 24 and live in Chicago. This blog won’t just be funny observations and John Mayer Quotes. It’ll be a point/counter point on very important issues between my good friend, Lisa, and myself.

So why start a blog?

Easy. Lisa is dumb. She has stupid opinions and since she lives in Seattle and is a girl I can’t fight her. This blog will be as if I am fighting her on the internet. Don’t get me wrong; she is a dear friend but a true warrior does not show mercy in a battle of epic proportions. Hopefully dozens of people will read this and take up the fight against Lisa and her propaganda.

Love Always,

John

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you could direct me to the blog with funny observations and John Mayer quotes that you mentioned. Thanks.

    JK, great stuff so far. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete