Tuesday, July 7, 2009

He's just jealous that I have boobs.

Hi there twitterbugs. I'm Lisa (the dumb one). That was the first false statement that John made, and I'm sure there will be many to come. They say to keep your friends close and your frenemies at a safe distance, por ejemplo Chicago to Seattle. This is why a blog is necessary. Face to face banter is not an option, and quite secretly I've been longing for a blog like John longs for breasts (of his own, not attached to a female). 

My hope is that people read this and think "oh my gawwwwd John has no common sense, I mean, flip flops year round John? Really?" Or something along those lines. Follow me to the light people...and bring it Saboner.

Guten Tag,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. John, she sounds way smarter than you. I see evidence of AT LEAST three recognizable languages in her first post alone. I'm not saying she has won the war, as this fight has just begun, but Lisa has taken the first battle.

    ReplyDelete